Tennis no Sensei - Le forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de la TnS

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Discussion Générale

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Tibo
Very Important Tourist
Very Important Tourist
Tibo

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9358

Discussion Générale  Empty
MessageSujet: Discussion Générale    Discussion Générale  EmptyVen 9 Jan - 21:57

Ouverture du topic pour discuter de l'actu du manga !

Je posterai ici toutes les versions originales sortant sur le site Gangan Online ainsi que les VUS pour discuter des futurs chapitres Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.ddl-tnsensei.com/
Tibo
Very Important Tourist
Very Important Tourist
Tibo

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion Générale    Discussion Générale  EmptyVen 9 Jan - 22:04

Le chapitre 4 qui est sorti hier au Japon nous gratifie d'une charmante page couleur Smile

Discussion Générale  Captur11

Il me semblerait bien que personne ne fasse de reconstruction sur cette page, on devrait laisser la version Jap + Notre traduction à côté...
Tibo
Very Important Tourist
Very Important Tourist
Tibo

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion Générale    Discussion Générale  EmptyDim 11 Jan - 20:24

Petites explications proposées par Mangastream :

Citation :
For Sukedachi 09, we're trying to provide as much of the original meaning as possible. As it is, I'll try to provide either a blog entry or a featured comment in the Disqus comments at the end of the chapter explaining. I'm sure Vox will have some input on the chapters, as well.  I'll just throw out a few of the terms I bumped into in Sukedachi, and later on in Vox wants to add anything, I'm sure he will Smile  First off is the name of the Series, Sukedachi Nine.  A literal definition of sukedachi (助太刀) is like backup, seconds, a guy waiting in the wings, perhaps even something like a tag-team partner waiting to jump in when you go down. It's written with with the kanji for assisting or helping (助 suke) + long sword (太刀 tachi). This is what's written on the backs of their uniforms.  The people that are sukedachi are referred to as Sukedachi-Nin (助太刀人). Nin means person (can also be pronounced jin), and is the usual ending for professions, much like -man is in english. For a more natural sound, I use Sukedachi to refer to the people as well. Like "We are Sukeadchi." as opposed to "We are Sukedachi-Nin", although you can't deny there's something interesting behind Sukedachi-Nin(e) Smile. The series is full of little wordplays like this.  The term for Vengeance they use in this series is is Adauchi (仇討). Which is pretty literally "vengeance" (as opposed to revenge (fukushuu 復讐). Sukedachi is sometimes used to mean vengeance in this series too, and depending on its meaning, I sometimes translate it as vengeance.

The term used for reversing a vengeance is Kaeri-Uchi (返り討ち). This term is so specific, that I've kept it in Japanese. Loosely, it can be used like turning the tables on someone. But literally, like when someone challenges you to something or is expecting to defeat you and you turn the tables on them. It also has a definition of killing someone would was trying to take vengeance on you. "Killing a would-be avenger." Rather specific, no? So I've left this as Kaeri-Uchi.

There's so much going on in this series, that if I were to fill up one blog post with all of it, it would go on and get really long. I'll leave you with two more chapter specific things on Sukedachi 09.

The "Cautious Driving" and "Presumptious Driving" from chapter 1 and part in chapter 2 were literally "Kamoshirenai-unten (かもしれない運転)" and "Darou-unten (だろう運転)". Unten means "driving". Kamoshirenai means "maybe", and darou kinds of mean "probably". The basis being the kamoshirenai-unten driver would always be like, "there might be someone around the corner. maybe i should stop and check this way and that way. maybe the light might turn red.". The "darou" driver presumes everything like "there probably wont be anyone at the intersection." "That guy will probably yield to me" "I can probably make this turn safely". and so on.

The names in this series are also very colorful. We'll take a look at the criminal's name for chapter 02. His name is Hige Gokuo (卑下獄夫).獄 is the Goku from jigoku (地獄) which means hell, and means prison (jigoku literally translates to earth prison). 夫 means husband or man. So his first name kind of prisoner or prison's husband.

It's his family name that's interesting. 卑下 (hige) means humility or self-deprecation. Putting yourself down. Etc. Not to the level of self-loathing, but still in that vein. Hige can also mean beard (髭), and this goes into play with the character, with the stubble on his chin. Apart from his catch phrase about his specialties, he has this phrase when he gets excited where he literally says "my beard is getting goosebumps".

That sounds a bit silly in English, especially when his name isn't "beard" in english, and in English beard is more a full grown beard and not just stubble.

Phew! That was a mouthful!
With all these new series, there's a lot of little bits I'd love to get caught up on. I'll try to write weekly and bring you all up to speed on all the little tidbits from these series. Sukedachi Nine is really promising and exciting so far, I have high hopes for it! If you haven't checked it out yet, try and do so!

Si quelqu'un souhaite faire une petite trad, qu'il n'hésites pas Smile
Tibo
Very Important Tourist
Very Important Tourist
Tibo

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion Générale    Discussion Générale  EmptyDim 16 Aoû - 18:07

Histoire de se faire un peu de mal...

La couverture du tome 01 :
Discussion Générale  Captur10

La couverture du tome 2 :
Discussion Générale  Captur11

Discussion Générale  Captur12

Discussion Générale  Captur13
Gruntouf
Administrateur de la TnS
Administrateur de la TnS
Gruntouf

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1655

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion Générale    Discussion Générale  EmptyDim 16 Aoû - 19:25

Vraiment dommage que MS ne soit pas plus consistant sur ce projet.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion Générale    Discussion Générale  Empty

Discussion Générale
Page 1 sur 1